Christmas Presence: The ULTIMATE Gift Guide
This is what to get your boyfriend, girlfriend, bestie, spouse, sibling, literally ANYONE on your Christmas list this year. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Call me crazy, but y'all. We, as humans, need to do a whole lot better job of loving on each other and giving generously. Broke? No worries, this gift guide is friendly to people of all financial levels in life.
Christmas time, or even just the holidays in general can be really hard and/or stressful. And friend, let me tell ya, its not intended to be that way.
I believe so firmly that instead of being worried about presents under the tree, we need to be worried about being PRESENT in each others lives.
Yes, Christmas PRESENCE, not PRESENTS.
So, put aside your wintery worries, and lets focus on some things that don't take the big bucks to love on somebody this Christmas:
- Tell them you LOVE them. Simple, huh? Yet so meaningful.
- HUG them, while some might have words of affirmation as their love language, some prefer physical touch.
- LISTEN to them!! Stop talking for a while, and just listen, invest in them.
- PRAY over them. Yes, take them before the spirit of the Lord. NO greater gift.
- Tell her she's beautiful, or him that he's handsome. Goodness, if I could make one person feel as stunning as they actually are and reassure them that they were FEARFULLY and WONDERFULLY made, I'd be set.
- Let them know that they are enough, and so WORTHY of love.
- SERVE them.
- Be KIND.
- COMPLIMENT them.
- And if you're able, treat them to a gift. Everyone loves to receive.
And lastly, while doing these things, EXPECT NOTHING in return.
There you have it folks, simple? I think so. And the crazy thing is, when we give these things, we receive so much more ourselves.
Happy Holidays from yours truly.